The Clinical Safety Scientist IV will handle aspects of signal identification, evaluation, and risk mitigation across therapeutic areas, in collaboration with product safety leads.
This position is *FULLY REMOTE*
- Proactively creates communication plans for important safety topics and identified risks.
- Serve as the primary author for certain safety documents and regulatory submissions.
Risk Management (Signal identification, evaluation, mitigation):
- Key participant in developing and implementing the risk management strategy for assigned products/TAs
- Develops strategy for communicating safety information internally and externally in collaboration with product safety lead.
- Serves as PM for SMTs devoted to larger Phase 3/4 products and ensures adherence to project timeline.
- 5 years of experience with an advanced degree
- 7 years of experience with a bachelor's degree
- Possesses strong medical and drug development knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree
- PharmD or PhD preferred