Research Scientist III (Particle Engineering) for a Leading Global Contract Research Organization
- Greater Indianapolis Area
- Competitive Salary + Relocation Assistance + Benefits
An Industry Leader is looking to add a number of key positions during this difficult time and has already proven an ability to recruit and onboard top talent remotely. This organization has seen consistent growth since the start of COVID-19 and is looking to end quarantine stronger than they started by adding this role as well as several others. This role is primarily responsible for developing and validating particle size methods.
The Research Scientist will have the following Responsibilities:
- Provide timely support for analytical techniques including but not limited to laser diffraction particle size, BET surface area analyses and microscopy.
- Provide technical support to projects using robust scientific practices, in compliance with SOPs and scientific standards
- Verbally communicate clearly and accurately with internal and external clients, as well as through written data summaries and reports
- Prepare technical documents
- Perform other related duties as may be reasonably assigned in the course of business.
The Ideal Candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor or master's degree in a relevant scientific field.
- 4 years minimum related lab experience in a pharmaceutical environment
- Expertise in developing and validating particle size methods, in a cGMP environment
- Strong time management and organization skills, ability to oversee multiple projects at once