A leading biotechnology company that discovers, develops, manufactures, and commercialises medicines for cancer and primary progressive multiple sclerosis is looking to bring on a Research Scientist for the team in South San Francisco, CA. The Research Scientist will focus on oncology efforts in lab through in vivo studies, research, and analysis of models. The ideal candidate will be familiar with data analysis software such as FlowJo, PRISM or equivalent. This is an on site 12 month contract role with possible extensions.
- Collaborate with scientists from cancer immunology research teams.
- Collaborate with project teams to provide pre clinical data.
- Work with in-vivo specialists to design and run studies.
- conduct ex-vivo analysis in murine tumor models.
- 5+ years of experience in Biotech/Biopharma industry.
- Bachelor's degree in cell biology, Immunology, Oncology or a related science; Masters or PhD preferred.
- Experienced with Flow cytometry and data analysis software (i.e. FlowJo, PRISM)