One of the fastest growing healthcare businesses out there is currently undergoing its most successful stint in its history. Due to this rapid expansion they are in need of experienced project managers to join their team and help bring the business to even greater heights.
You will be working in a dynamic, collaborative environment while juggling multiple priorities. You will be offered a lot of opportunities to upskill which will in turn open up doors to move up within the company.
- Leads the project team to deliver on client requests
- Manages a number of existing client contacts with a view to actively seeking out repeat business opportunities
- In the case of qualitative research, briefs moderators, moderates interviews, manages backroom relationships
- Supervises and validates each project step
- Responsible for timely, accurate and quality deliverables
- Adheres to all administrative, commercial, financial, quality and compliance related processes
- Gives specialist advice to internal stakeholders or external clients
- BSc or higher in engineering, biology, agronomy, statistics, pharmacy, chemistry, science or similar
- 2+ years experience in delivering high quality project management in Life Sciences (Market Research preferred)
- experience as a research analyst, scientist, or healthcare consultant
- Effective commercial management around costs and profitability
- Oncology or rare disease experience is a plus
Interested? Don't wait any longer and apply