A drug development Biopharmaceutical company, who is developing novel treatments for patients with Cancer, Autoimmune, and Viral diseases, is looking to bring on new talent to assist its Viral Vector Department. As a part of the Viral Vector Assay Service Team, the Viral Vector Research Associate will be a critical piece in progressing the company's virus development work for its pipeline candidates and CAR-T strategy. The company's mission is to transform the lives of patients with serious diseases through science, teamwork, and a commitment to excellence. They are currently an industry leader in allogenic T-Cell immunotherapies, and they have products being tested to target diseases such as progressive Multiple Sclerosis, Mesothelioma, and Epstein-Barr virus. This candidate will come with a good understanding of Cell Culture and Assay concepts and will have the opportunity to collaborate across the Cell Engineering and Upstream-Downstream Process Development work streams.
- Perform characterization of various protein and virus producing cell lines
- Perform cell culture on both adherent and suspension Mammalian cells
- Perform viral infections and immunostaining assays
- Isolate DNA and RNA samples using commercially available kits and perform Quantitative PCR
- Adhere to SOPs and assist in writing technical protocols and data capture sheets
- B.S. or higher in Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, or a related field
- 1+ years of related industry experience
- Understanding of and experience with Mammalian Cell Culture
- Working knowledge of various Molecular Biology techniques and Aseptic Technique
- Ability to maintain organized databases and carefully follow procedures
- Ability to collaborate in cross-functional teams
This is an on-site opportunity that will begin on a 13-month contract. There is a possibility to be extended.
Highly competitive pay + benefits
If you are interested, please apply today!