Research Associate III - Leading Immuno-Oncology Firm
- San Francisco, CA
- Base salary: $90,000 - $110,000 + Bonus + Competitive benefits
Our client is an industry leader in Immunology and Oncology research, with a strong & successful pipeline. They are looking to grow their team within this department, someone who isn't afraid of hard work and someone who can be committed. More than that however, this person needs to be someone that will cooperate with their supportive work environment. Optimism and good attitude will be your strongest asset!
- Perform in vitro assays for therapeutic molecules targeting T cells and myeloid cells
- Cooperate with other project leads to meet deadlines
- Lead scientific projects within the specific discipline
- Be prepared to present scientific date to specific department heads
- Be the SME and individual contributor for projects and other scientific colleagues
- Bachelors or Masters in Immunology or related discipline
- 5+ years with Bachelors and 3+ years with Masters
- Use of FlowJo is required
- Understanding of in vitro assay development is required
- Experience with ELISA is preferred
Our client is looking to bring someone on as quickly as possible so apply today!