An established Biotechnology firm focused on fighting global infectious diseases is currently seeking a driven Research Assistant with a background in supporting early-stage discovery research. They are looking to bring someone on the team as they are beginning their trials for a treatment for COVID-19.
- Assisting in collecting data on the performance of clinical procedures on patients in the clinical studies
- Ensure the correct research study information is being properly documented
- Assist in the maintenance of regulatory documentation and prepare/maintain research files.
- Drosophila culture and genetics experience
- BS. in Molecular biology, biochemistry or related scientific specialty
- Experience using wet and standard laboratory techniques
They are looking to bring someone on the team for an initial 6 months with a high possibility of extension depending on the quality of work! If you are interested in the Research Assistant role, then please don't wait to apply!