A midsized biotech in the Bay Area is seeking to add a talented Research Associate to its team! The client is looking for a researcher to join the Analytical Development department, where they will be contributing to the development of treatments to fight life-altering respiratory diseases.
The Analytical Development Research Associate will be responsible for the following:
- Developing and validating analytical methods, including writing analytical methods, reports, protocols, etc.
- Collaborate with process and formulation teams to plan sample processing and testing efforts for late phase R&D efforts
- Plan method development, validation, and transfer activities with the CRO or CDMO
- Review analytical documents, conduct data analysis, and present results as required
- Manage analytical laboratory activities such as ordering lab supplies, equipment maintenance, and lab clean up on a regular basis
The Analytical Research Associate will have the following:
- BS or MS with 2+ years industry experience, ideally in analytical development or QC environment
- Experience with HPLC, UPLC, LC-MS and other analytical techniques is required
- Experience with data analysis software such as ChemStation, Chromeleon, Empower, etc.
- Proven ability with analytical method development, optimization, validation and transfer ideally within a GMP environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work within a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment
My client has an urgent need to fill this role and is looking to conduct interviews ASAP. If this opportunity seems like the right one for you, don't hesitate to apply TODAY!