I am currently seeking a Regulatory Information Manager to join an exciting consultancy and support their operations.
This role is classified as a SME who will be part of the bid process and working in a client centred environment.
- Freelance Regulatory Information Manager
- Experience with information systems (xEVMPD, IDMP)
- Experience in End-to-End Regulatory Affairs
- Information System training development & delivery
- 20-40 Hours a week
- 12-month contract with potential extensions
- Home-based in UK
- Outside IR35
- Flexible start date
If this role interests you apply now for instant consideration.
I can arrange interviews this week.