An innovative Medical Device Manufacturing company is looking to bring a Regulatory Specialist onto their team. They are seeking a highly motivated Regulatory professional who is able to work in a well established, but rapidly growing team.
The Regulatory Affairs Specialist will be responsible for:
- Developing risk management files for In Vitro Diagnostics
- Operating in a supporting role in lifecycle development of medical devices
- Working cross functionally with relevant departments within the organization
The Regulatory Affairs Specialist should have the following qualifications:
- Hands on experience with ISO 14971
- 2-4 years in the medical device industry (Quality Assurance or Regulatory)
- Background in supporting premarket Regulatory submissions
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply here.