A clinical-stage company located in the San Francisco Bay Area is looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manger/Senior Regulatory Associate to support their clinical development projects. This role is a 6-month contract to hire opportunity.
- Prepare and compile submissions
- Act as a regulatory representative for assigned clinical studies
- Mange regulatory document preparation and timelines
- Support clinical trial application activities
- Coordinates the authoring, review, and approval of Clinical, and Nonclinical documents
- BA/BS in scientific or related field
- 4+ years pharmaceutical industry experience in regulatory affairs position
- 1-year clinical regulatory experience required
- Strong understanding of international pharmaceutical guidance and drug development processes
If interested in the Regulatory Affairs Manger/ Senior Regulatory Associate position, don't hesitate apply now!