Build up Company's medical affairs competency in Asia (ASEAN, CN, HK, KR, TW) to support aggressive business expansion. Establish medical partnership to external and internal customers: provide supports to HCPs to ensure sound clinical and scientific knowledge and awareness of Company's products; provide support and consultation to sales & marketing for business success.
About the company
US based MNC medical devices companies engaged in the development, manufacture and distribution of proprietary disposable medical devices used in interventional, diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, particularly in cardiology, radiology, oncology, critical care and endoscopy. Serves client hospitals worldwide with a domestic and international sales force and clinical support team totaling in excess of 300 individuals. Employs approximately 6,000 people worldwide with facilities in South Jordan, Utah; Pearland, Texas; Richmond, Virginia; Malvern, Pennsylvania; Rockland, Massachusetts; Aliso Viejo, California; Maastricht and Venlo, The Netherlands; Paris, France; Galway, Ireland; Beijing, China; Tijuana, Mexico; Joinville, Brazil; Markham, Ontario, Canada; Melbourne, Australia; Tokyo, Japan; Reading, United Kingdom; Johannesburg, South Africa; and Singapore.
As a Senior Medical Affairs Associate under our Strategy and Marketing Team, you will be responsible for providing medical and scientific support for our products.
Your job responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Medical Strategy
- Develop Strategic Scientific Programs to address unmet clinical needs in our product portfolios eg advisory board meeting, clinical studies and publication
- Support Company sponsored research/ IIT and may serve as a study lead
- Provide Medical inputs and bring in customer insights from the medical perspective and support to the execution of the operating plans.
- Communicate customer feedback on product development and life-cycle strategies
- Key Stakeholder Management
- Drive KOL mapping and development plan
- Interact with & develop professional relationships with KOL and medical advisors/ institutes on clinical practice
- Communicate scientific data to healthcare professionals and have in-depth discussions
- Provide proactive updates and medical input to internal stakeholders
- Medical Engagement and Data Generation
- Generate medical insights through advisory boards/expert meetings, publications, scientific engagements with HCPs and other medical activities such as early access programs
- Support the generation of real-world data for Medical Products
- Work with investigators to evaluate their IIT proposals
- Execute Medical Affairs Tasks as assigned