Microsoft Office Translator
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager Diagnostics Sector
Location: Swiss Romande and Bernese region
A medical device company who work with high-end and innovative products are on the hunt for a passionate and hardworking expert to join their team as a regional sales manager. You will play a key role in the success and growth of the business.
- Establish relationships with new and existing customers. This will involve providing a high quality of customer service to take care of existing clients and acquire new customers in clinics and laboratories with the ability of establishing long term relationships with them
- Organise training and workshops to develop understanding of the application of the intrusmnets and reagents of the company.
- Ensure the quality of customer follow-up in the biotech field, for medical practices.
- Promotion and sales of instruments and reagents products in clinical chemistry, haematology, blood pressure and sports medicine across in Western Switzerland and Bern.
- Experience in the medical device industry. This experience should include experience in Laboratories in Switzerland, giving you a deep understanding of the structures in Switzerland Laboratories.
- The candidate would be required to be fluent in French and German is also preferred.
- A technical background is required in areas such as clinical chemistry, haematology, sports medicine or similar areas.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to plan, organise and execute a project independently/accurately and on schedule, goal oriented and entrepreneurial thinking and acting skills.
- A quick learner and able to function well in the surgical / clinical environment.
The company offers a range of benefits including the following:
- Progression opportunities in the future
- Health Insurance
- Company car
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please contact me on the following:
+44 020 3758 8929