Our client presents you with an unparalleled Antipodean career opportunity.
This role is ideal for an ambitious professional wishing to capitalize on their considerable experience in the Antipodean Therapeutics and Diagnostics Industry through the successful launch of a new entrant to the Australian and New Zealand Market.
The role presents the best of both worlds - an opportunity to join as "Employee number one" in a start-up situation backed by an innovative, globally successful company. Starting as the Regional Sales Manager, the successful applicant will be offered a clear career path to GM and the opportunity to have ownership of the APAC market expansion, having proven themselves in the successful roll out of across Australia and New Zealand.
Required career achievements.
The successful applicant will demonstrate the following from your career history:
- A minimum of 10 years' sales and marketing experience of radiology equipment/ software (for example CT/ X-Ray, Mammography)
- An extensive and cultivated distribution network across hospitals, screening centers, clinical practices, radiology and other channels interested in advancing patient healthcare through proactive screening (e.g. Insurance and company well being programs)
- A passion for customer cultivation and retention leading to clients willingly wishing to act as external advocates for your products and services
- A clear ability to build a successful client base through the execution of an effective and efficient new business sales strategy
- An excellent commercial mind- from initial market analysis, pricing, go-to-market strategic planning, stakeholder and distributor/ end user education and support.
- A superb vocational education through recognized market players such as GE, Philips, Hologic, Fuji, Siemens.
You will be able to demonstrate the following qualities:
- Educated to Bachelor degree standard or above
- Excellent and compelling communication skills- oral and written from Screening Center to C Suite
- Significant understanding of PACS/IT environments and your ability to navigate to them and work through them
- Strong, independent mind-set, agile approach, flexible, disciplined and a proven ability to thrive and work remotely in a start-up environment
- Tech-savvy comfortable with driving commercial success via CRM and MS Office
- Diplomatic and culturally attuned - able to connect and build relationships with HQ leadership offshore.