We are currently working closely with a leading distributor for the Life Science Industry that are rapidly expanding their teams in Singapore! Due to their recent success, they are looking to hire for a Regional Regulatory Affairs Manager for the team. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a growing organisation and move up in your career.
- Responsible for submissions license renewals, periodic updates and registrations with domestic and international regulatory bodies.
- Responsible for product technical files/documentation and for ongoing compliance with Regulatory directives and regulations
- Working cross functionally and provide guidance to other departments especially timeline expectation and execution of projects;
- Provide regulatory support on project teams.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Experienced in Regulatory Affairs for Medical Device / Life Science sector
- Familiar and adept in Regional (ASEAN) Regulatory Affairs
- Experience with Quality functions or QMS would be a bonus
- Based in Singapore
If you are interested in the Regional Regulatory Affairs Manager position please apply with your updated CV!