A small but rapidly growing Medical Device company is seeking an experienced Regional Manager to cover the Netherlands. This innovative company has developed a completely unique system for treatment of chronic heart failure, which truly changes the lives of its patients. It has recently received its first two FDA approval, which opens the door to new possibilities and sharpens the plans for future expansion.
They are looking for someone with strong networking skills, in order to efficiently create new business opportunities. As a Regional manager, which is the incumbent for country manager position, you will be responsible for leadership of the sales processes in the designated area of the Netherlands.
Key responsibilities of the Regional Manager are not only building and managing highly effective Sales Agents, but also:
- Establishing and development of excellent professional relationships with key physicians and other sales process stakeholders
- Developing new implanting centres and grow the business at existing centres within their designated territory
- Working with both clinical and administrative departments of the hospital
- Assisting on implant and conduct follow-up visits
Key requirements of the Regional Manager include bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and additional advanced degree in engineering or business is preferred. They also include:
- Awareness of the current situation in the market and +10 years of experience in the cardiac area (preferably)
- Proven track of developing new businesses and maintaining strong business relationships
- An excellent oral and written skills in Dutch and English (desirable)
- A working knowledge and understanding of the financial aspects of structuring an agreement
- Well-organised and detail-orientated
- Ability to provide technical support during implantation and follow-up visits
Please apply here if you are interested in this opportunity. Or, if you would like a confidential discussion about your career opportunities, please contact