**Point Richmond, CA or Brisbane, CA (remote and then hybrid model when they return (3 days onsite)**
Job opportunity with a top biopharmaceutical company that is looking for a Recruiting Assistant to join their team on a 12-month contract with a good possibility for conversion or extension!
Requirements and Job Functions:
- 1+ year of experience in HR and/or Recruiting administrative/coordination support role preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively (both verbal and written) with all levels of people
- Experience and confidence using MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), strong calendaring experience
- Assist with scheduling interviews and debrief sessions; building strong partnerships with other internal service providers (Administrative Team, Facilities, IT, Legal, Procurement, HR) to ensure scheduling is handled in an efficient, effective, and timely manner
- Ensure we are providing the best candidate experience throughout the candidate journey
- Assist with position postings outside of our applicant-tracking systems
- Coordinate submissions of MSAs, SOWs, and POs in partnership with the Talent Acquisition Team
- Send out applicable notices when a position is filled, such as New Hire Notices
- Monitor Recruiting in-box, responding to general inquiries or escalating as needed
- Process candidate travel reimbursements
- Other projects as required to achieve business objectives
- Health Insurance
Please apply here directly if interested but If you are genuinely not interested, is there someone you can recommend?