A leading clinical-stage Biopharmaceutical company, who is focused on the development of genomic medicines and treatments aimed to address the needs of people with life-limiting conditions, is looking to bring on new talent to assist its needs in Assay Development. The Analytical Development Group is looking for a Research Associate II, who will be responsible for supporting the development of analytical methods for its AAV gene therapy products. The company is looking for a candidate to help enhance its Genomic capabilities aimed at tackling Neurological, Oncological, and Autoimmune related diseases. They have an impressive product pipeline with candidates stretching from Preclinical to Phase III.
- Develop and test assays for process development support
- Assist with the development and optimization of analytical methods for AAV products
- Effectively execute experiments, troubleshoot molecular techniques, and evaluate obtained data
- Work with senior level scientists to ensure all documentation is accurate
- Follow SOPs and contribute to routine lab equipment maintenance and organization of samples
- B.S. in Chemistry, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, or a related field
- 2+ years of In-Lab experience
- Hands-on experience with bioassays, including cell culture techniques, and potency assays
- Hands-on experience with molecular biology techniques such as qPCR and ddPCR
- Familiarity with protein-based assays
- Familiarity with Statistical analysis software is a plus
This is an on-site opportunity that will start on a 6-month contract with extension possibilities
Highly competitive pay + benefits
If you are interested, please apply!