A world leading medical device company is currently looking to hire a R&D Site Head to lead their R&D team in Germany. This is a greenfield business crucial position and you will be working with a market leader who value investing in their employees as well as creating a work environment where you will be inspired to learn, grow and achieve both your professional as well as personal goals.
Key responsibilities of the R&D Site Head include:
- Preparation and implementation of product launches and maintenance of the portfolio
- You can expect demanding and varied tasks around the manufacturing of our medical devices
- Responsible for the successful planning and execution of market launches and distribution partnerships
- You expertly supervise the implementation of new product designs in production
- Approval of technical documentation (eg test protocols, test reports, design reviews, risk management files)
Key requirements of the R&D Site Head include:
- Successfully completed Master's Degree in Engineering or Life Sciences
- Experiences with the standards of medical devices GMP, ISO 13485 as well as with MDD (and ideally MDR)
- Strength of analysis, very good understanding of scientific-technical basics and the ability to solve problems efficiently
- Strong R&D background in Class III implantable devices
- Fluent in English and some knowledge of German would be beneficial
EPM Scientific is a specialist recruitment company working on a global scale exclusively in the Life Sciences industry. As an industry expert we specialise in locating and attracting nice talent, offering Contract, Permanent, Project Based and Multi Hire Recruitment Solutions.