A growing contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) and clinical trial supply services firm, known for their innovative and adaptable solutions across every stage of a product's life cycle, is seeking an R&D Project Manager to oversee client projects. Our client utilizes cutting-edge pharmaceutical manufacturing, packaging, and labeling technologies to cater to various dosing and packaging formats. Their primary goal is to offer personalized attention to their clients and ensure that their pharmaceutical development programs are completed successfully.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing client projects with minimal supervision. This includes but is not limited to planning project resources, leading the project team, managing time, budget, scope, quality and satisfaction, monitoring progress, and documenting and reporting.
Other responsibilities include:
- Managing, organizing, and leading project core team meetings.
- Maintaining effective communication and working relationships among project core team members.
- Collaborating with cross-functional team members to assess feasibility, develop detailed project timelines, and identify contingency plans.
- Leading risk analysis and mitigation planning for projects.
- Identifying, monitoring, communicating, and resolving issues, scope changes, budget variances, or other project objective hurdles that may arise.
- Interfacing with all functional areas of the business to ensure timely and efficient execution of project tasks.
- Preparing and presenting project progress reports and presentations.
- Tracking invoicing and payments in collaboration with accounts payable.
- Bachelor's degree with 5 years of project management experience in cGMP Pharmaceutical Manufacturing as a Project Manager or Project Coordinator
- Ability to translate manufacturing needs into an efficient and cost-effective plan, draft research and development protocols, material specifications, and batch records, and facilitate internal and external team meetings.
- Proficiency in MS Office and the ability to perform repetitive tasks while maintaining attention to detail are also essential.