Company Summary: A small, clinical-stage pharmaceutical company based in the San Francisco Bay Area focusing on neurological disorders is looking to onboard a Quality Systems professional. They currently have 2 products in Phase I & II, and a few in preclinical.
The Quality Systems Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Quality Management Systems to ensure compliance with industry and regulatory standards
- GxP Deviations, CAPAs and Change Control activities
- Document control activities (i.e. work instructions, and other governing documents)
The Quality Systems Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Relevant Science Degree with 6+ years of experience
- In-depth knowledge of GMP; GxP preferred
- Hands-on experience with Veeva and/or Compliancewire
- Excellent writing skills
If interested, please don't hesitate to apply.