Do to the beginning of new projects, my client is looking to add to their team. A medical device company that is looking to add a Senior Quality Consultant. Here, you will be responsible for overseeing CAPA's and Design Control Process.
The Senior Quality Consultant will be responsible for:
Providing support to the Quality team as it grows.
The Quality Consultant should have the following qualifications:
- BA/BS/MS/Ph.D. degree in or advanced degree
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience in GMP roles within a pharmaceutical, biotech or medical device industry.
- Experience in writing and implementing quality systems policies and procedures is essential.
- Strong knowledge of global regulations (EU, US, PIC/S).
- CAPA's and Design Control experience is a must.
- Experience with ISO 9001, 13485
- Health Benefits (Dental, Vision, Medical)