Title: Quality Engineer
Summary: A global healthcare leader who produces some of the world's most well-known household name brands is seeking to bring on a Quality Engineer to their Michigan site. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining quality engineering methodologies while providing quality engineering support within new product development, manufacturing, or system/services support.
The Quality Engineer will be responsible for…
- Leading and implementing product and process improvement methodologies
- Ensuring process control and monitoring of CTQ parameters and specifications are being met
- The completion and maintenance of risk analysis
- Meeting appropriate environmental monitoring in product and process development activities
- Supporting all divisional initiatives, including QMS, EMS
The Quality Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Technical, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Engineering
- Detailed knowledge of FDA, GMP
- Demonstrated use of improvement methodologies of Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing
- Preferred: Experience in broader enterprise/cross-division business models
The firm offers competitive compensation with incentives and retirement plans, as well as programs aimed at helping you improve your own health and well-being.
- Medical benefits begin the first day
- Company paid pension plan
- Career development and onboard training programs
If you are interested in this Quality Engineer role, then please don't wait to apply!