Title: Quality Engineer
Location: Casa Grande, Arizona (can offer relocation package!)
A global, cross-division healthcare company is looking to expand their nutrition team while they create and produce science-based nutrition products. Producing some of the most well-known household brand names, our client is looking for a Quality Engineer to join their nutrition division in Arizona. The Quality Engineer will develop and maintain quality engineering practices as well as provide engineering support within day-to-day operations.
The Quality Engineer will be responsible for:
- Pinpoint and implement necessary process control systems to support ongoing manufacturing to meet or exceed company/industry standards
- Investigate product/process non-conformances and lead resolution and prevention methodologies
- Design and manage experiments to help optimize and/or improve current processes
- Lead or participate in risk analysis, various improvement methodologies, process control, and monitoring CTQ specifications
The Quality Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- A bachelor's degree in Engineering or a combination of equivalent education and work experience
- 2+ years in Engineering and a detailed knowledge of FDA and GMP
- Strong skills within project management, multitasking, and time management
- Experience within validation
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
If you are interested, please don't hesitate to apply!