Quality Control Manager
Our client, a leading medical device manufacturer is looking for a Quality Control Manager to join their team at their facility in Kansas City, MO. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in microbiology, chemistry, sanitization, aseptic processing, FDA, ISO, validation, EMS, NCR system, CIMP system.
The QC manager will have the following responsibilities...
- Oversee quality control and quality assurance programs and processes
- Ensure that all products meet the highest quality standards
- Develop and maintain quality control procedures and protocols
- Manage the NCR and CIMP systems
- Ensure that all products comply with FDA and ISO regulations
- Ensure that all manufacturing processes are conducted in compliance with quality standards
- Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers and vendors
- Ensure that all employees are trained on quality control procedures
- Develop and maintain quality control metrics to monitor the performance of the quality control program
- Strong knowledge of microbiology, chemistry, sanitization, aseptic processing, FDA, ISO, validation, EMS, NCR system, CIMP system.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
The QC Manager should have the following qualifications...
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Minimum of 6-10 years of experience in a Pharma or Medical Device organization in the quality space
- 2-5 years of people management experience
- The ideal candidate will have a strong background in microbiology, chemistry, sanitization, aseptic processing, FDA, ISO, validation, EMS, NCR system, CIMP system
- The minimum education required for this position is a Bachelor's degree
If you are interested in the QC Manager role, please don't hesitate to apply!