Quality Control Manager
An innovative research-based global pharmaceutical company is seeking a Quality Control Manager to join their growing team at its manufacturing facility! The company has a rich pipeline of innovative molecules in various phases of development which are targeted in areas of oncology, respiratory and dermatology.
The Quality Control Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide technical support and leadership for the Process Support and Quality Control laboratory staff.
- Allocate staff resources, assess new project opportunities and manage overall laboratory operation and efficiency.
- Maintain and manage cGMP and general lab systems at defined levels of compliance
- Assign and monitor all QC and Process Support resources and monitor progress for product development, implementation and plant support
- Review and approve work products and technical reports for clarity and accuracy
- Oversee purchase, use and maintenance of analytical instrumentation
- Oversee training and professional development of laboratory staff
- Draft and review various documents in support of laboratory efforts and production campaigns
- Assist with coordination and approval of off-site testing as necessary for operation of Analytical laboratories
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Pharmacy or closely related field required. Advanced degree highly beneficial and desired.
- 7 or more years of experience in manufacturing support laboratory in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably API and/or intermediate experience, with at least 3-5 years in management or supervisory role in pharma industry