Support QC testing operations working with in-process, final drug product, and stability testing.
- Perform daily GMP laboratory testing and ensuring compliance
- Support GMP investigations for OOS results, support technical problem solving issues, and handle documentation revisions/generation
- Work with SOPs, protocols and reports, deviations, laboratory investigations, CAPAs, change controls
- At least 3 years of experience working in QC within a pharma/biotech/medical device industry
- Experience with either FlowCytometry, Cell based ELISA, NC200
- Detail-oriented with strong technical skills