A reputable, ever-growing CRO is in search of a Quality Auditor to join their rapidly expanding team. They are driven by their patient focused mission to provide world-leading science and expand their innovations globally. Are you ready to be a part of a company that values their employees and the work they do?
- Perform GLP audits
- Perform QA inspections, monitor operating procedures, audits, and more as applicable
- Issue QA statements
- Regulatory inspections: Reviewing documents answer any operational questions, writing inspections and procedures, etc.…
- Positively networking with the company by attending workshops, publications, contributions, and more
- Assist in document management activities
- Be able to meet physical demands on job while on site.
- Bachelor's in biology, Chemistry, or other scientific discipline
- Preferred 2+years in GCLP/GLP QA in biotech/pharma
- Preferred 1+ years of FDA GLP, FDA GMP
- Assist Regulatory inspections
- End of year Bonus
- Long term career growing opportunities
- Full medical benefits