An exciting Pharma company is currently seeking to hire a Quality Auditor to join their growing team near Munich.
Key responsibilities of the Quality Auditor include:
- Develop site inspection program and conduct internal and external audits according to GMP regulations
- Ensure best practice by creating CAPA plans in response to the audit findings
- Ensure company sites throughout Europe are adhering to the quality guidelines
- Ensure a state of inspection readiness in anticipation of external audits
Key requirements of the Quality Auditor include:
- Qualified Lead Auditor qualifications and experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of GMP; GDP preferable
- Proven understanding of quality assurance principles and elements of a quality management system
- Good leadership abilities
- Effective communication and active listening skills
- BSc or equivalent is desirable in Science/ Engineering discipline
If you are interested in the Quality Auditor position, send your CV or contact me at +44 203 758 8792 for more information.