Quality Audit Manager
One of the world's leading Contract Manufacturing Organistations is searing for a new Quality Audit Manager Lead at one world's largest Soft-Gel manufacturing facilities. The site has the capability to produce large molecule and small molecule soft-gel medicines. Moreover, you will be in contact with other sites across the world. The position is based in the German region of Heidelberg.
As the Quality Assurance Auditor Team Lead you will be responsible for planning, implementing, and conducting internal and external Audits. You will also be responsible for the professional development of the Audit team. The further development of the Quality Assurance Systems across all management levels and functions.
- Leading the Quality Audit department
- Participation in global audits
- Being the main point go contact for all Quality Auditing related issues, internally and externally to customers
- Ensuring the team are on task with relevant GMP requirements
- University Degree in Life Sciences, Engineering or Mathematics
- Fluent in the English & German Language, written and oral
- +2 Years Quality Auditing Experience
- Salary ranging between €70,000 - €80,000
- KPI Bonus between 5-10%
Apply here if you are interested in this opportunity or if you would like a confidential discussion about your career opportunities please contact: or phone +44203758831