We have a current opportunity for a Quality Assurance Manager on a contract basis. The position will be based in Visp. For further information about this position please apply.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months with possibility of extension
- Owns all quality related responsibilities for the commissioning and qualification (C&Q) activities of laboratory systems.
- Representative of Quality in the CAPEX project to qualification of lab systems.
- Reviews and releases of SOPs.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Represents QA during the various project phases
- Ensures that GMP requirements are applied.
- Review and approval of qualification/validation documents (e.g. URS, DQ/IQ/OQ/PQ Plans and Reports, CSV documentation.)
- Accountable for issues, reviews, or approval of deviation reports, assessments and CAPAs in his area of responsibility.
- Writes or revises SOPs in his area of expertise.
- Represent qualification/validation topics during customer audits and regulatory inspections.
- Broad knowledge in qualification of lab equipment and systems