We have a current opportunity for a Quality Assurance Associate on a contract basis. The position will be based in Zug. For further information about this position please apply.
In this exciting role the successful candidate will responsible for the technical lot release activities for both clinical and commercial drug intermediates, APIs and final products.
Other responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Review and assess the impact of deviations during batch record review related to manufacturing process as needed
- Review executed batch production records to ensure compliance with approved procedures, quality agreements and GMP expectations
- Perform activities connected with the CMO independent Batch Record Review certification program
Experience and Skills
- Education and background in a Life Science discipline
- At least 5 years relevant GMP Experience
- Knowledge and experience with US/EU GMPs, ICH and other applicable international regulations
- Experience with the production and testing of pharmaceutical products
- Fluency in English