We have partnered with a Global Biotech company based in canton Zug who are currently seeking a Quality Assurance Associate
They would like this person for a 6 Month contract.
The main features of the role would be -
- Batch documentation compilation for batch release
- Sample check for Finished Good release
- Sharing Release documentation downstream
- Support of special markets documents requirements
- Serialization checks and tracking activity
- Overdue release classification
- Cross-functional collaboration on release related topics
- Adherence to data integrity requirements
- Support local Quality System
Role Requirements -
- Minimum Bachelor's degree, Master degree preferred, in a scientific topic (Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry etc.).
- A minimum of 1 years of experience in similar position in pharmaceutical or biotechnology industries.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry (small molecules and/or biotechnology and/or Aseptic filling).
- Sound knowledge of cGMP requirements, EU/FDA regulations and compliance.
- Experience in products manufacturing and/or regulatory is an asset.
- Knowledge of regulations and manufacturing is a plus.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in an international matrix environment
- Negotiation skills
- Able to clearly communicate expectations to internal/external customers as well as
- Drive new processes set up implementation and ad hoc projects
Don't hesitate to apply!