Position: Qualified Person / Quality Assurance Manager
Job Type: Permanent
A global pharmaceutical company is seeking a Qualified Person to be a part of their European branded division in the Netherlands. Having established themselves as one of the largest Generic companies in the world, the quality department is continually growing and establishing new pharmaceutical portfolios to add to their existing 400+ products.
- Having constant contact with authority figures - VP of Quality/Biologics
- Carry out Qualified Person activities in accordance with 14.15 AMG
- Final batch release decision and use in clinical trials
- Audit conduction
- SOP approval
- Approval/removal of active ingredients
- Customer project support
- Creation & examination of QP documentation (declarations, manufacturing, validation)
Skills and requirements:
- Pharmaceutical industry experience
- Lifesciences degree (Pharmacy)
- GMP background
- QP qualification in accordance with 14.15 AMG
- Analytical thinking process
- Fluent German and English (professional)
What this Job Offers You:
- Based in cultural Hub and innovative Biotech region.
- Competitive salary
- Placed within progressive Branded/Generics division
- Opportunities for progression
Apply here if you are interested in this opportunity or if you would like a confidential discussion about your career opportunities please contact: or phone +442037588919.