An established Biotechnology firm focused on fighting global infectious diseases is currently seeking a driven Quality Control Data Reviewer with a strong background in the technical review of analytical data. They are looking to bring someone on the team as they are working toward a treatment for COVID-19.
- Review analytical data packets from assays (Physiochemical, biological, and compendial)
- Transfer controlled documents from CMOs
- Manage the receipt and staging of documents from CMOs being uploaded to EDMS
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Working knowledge of current GMP's and GLP's
- Experience with Analytical data review for in-process and finished products
- Experience with protein analytical chemistry assays
They are looking to bring someone on the team for an initial 6 months with a high possibility of converting to permanent depending on the quality of work! If you are interested in the Quality Control Data Review role, then please don't wait to apply!