An exciting Pharmaceutical company is currently seeking to hire a QC/Lab Head to join their growing team near Dortmund.
Key responsibilities of the QC/Lab Head include:
- Ensuring the timely and GMP-compliant quality control of raw materials, pharmaceuticals and packaging materials as well as ensuring the GMP-compliant and timely stability tests
- Responsibility for the laboratory and material inspection / sampling department including technical and disciplinary management of the assigned approx. 40 employees
- Approval for the commissioning and monitoring of external analysis laboratories
- Ensuring the validation of the test procedures used and the qualification of rooms, equipment and employees
- Participation in GMP projects to establish new products
- Examination and preparation of reports in the context of OOS results and deviations
Key requirements of the QC/Lab Head include:
- Qualification as a pharmacist, chemist, biologist, engineer or comparable education
- Several years of professional experience in a GMP-regulated environment
- Independent, committed and communicative leader
- Very good knowledge and understanding in the field of GMP as well as relevant knowledge of pharmaceutical legislation
- Very good spoken and written English, good knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to work in a team, confident manner and structured working methods
If you are interested in the QC/Lab Head position, send your CV to email@example.com or contact Sebastian Adams at +44 203 758 8792 for more information.