QC Microbiology Scientist
Looking to elevate your career to the next level with an industry leading patient-focused biopharmaceutical company? A Top-10 pharmaceutical leader that focuses on developing and manufacturing world-class innovative medicines in Neuroscience, Oncology, and GI is currently seeking a QC Microbiology Scientist as their company is rapidly expanding! This company has received recognition for their overall success and is looking to increase headcount within the Quality Department. Now is a pivotal time to get in with this group as you will have the ability to lead and impact their robust pipeline of promising new medicines.
The QC Microbiology Scientist will have the following responsibilities:
Reporting to the Quality Control Supervisor, the QC Microbiology Scientist will be responsible for daily laboratory testing of raw materials, in process and finished goods.
- Protocol and report writing for microbial method transfers/validations/investigations.
- Perform assay work for microbial method transfers/validations/investigations.
- Troubleshoot microbial method and investigate aberrant results.
- Optimize microbial method and implement new technologies.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Experience with Endotoxin methodology
- Understanding on mammalian GMP production
- Experience with Microbial methods (bioburden and identifications) (5 years minimum)
- Bachelor's degree in a life science related field required (advanced degree preferred)
- Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits + Excellent Bonus
Sounds like you? Apply today!