QC Microbiology Scientist
Greater Boston Area
Reporting to the Quality Control Supervisor, the Quality Control Chemist II will be responsible for daily laboratory testing of raw materials, in process and finished goods.
- Protocol and report writing for microbial method transfers/validations/investigations.
- Perform assay work for microbial method transfers/validations/investigations.
- Troubleshoot microbial method and investigate aberrant results.
- Optimize microbial method and implement new technologies.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Experience with Endotoxin methodology
- Understanding on mammalian GMP production
- Experience with Microbial methods (bioburden and identifications) (5 years' minimum)
- Bachelor's degree in a life science related field required (advanced degree preferred)
Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits + Excellent Bonus