This Class III Medical Device company is looking for a QC Continuous Improvement Engineer to come join their site in Northern Massachusetts!
- Support the QC department with investigations and resolutions of all non-conformances
- Evaluate and develop Quality Metrics and reduce defects through lean thinking
- Drive continuous improvement and manage Quality Control / Quality Systems process improvements
- Experience working with Product Quality and Quality Systems
- Knowledge of CAPA and non-conformance processing (MRB)
- Six Sigma, 8D, SPC, GD&T
If you are interested in this role, please apply!