An established Pharmaceutical company based in New Brunswick, New Jersey is currently seeking a driven Quality Control Chemist II with familiarity with HPLC, UPLC, GC, and more. You will be working with a driven team under a direct supervisor. They are looking to bring someone on project basis for 6 months.
- Performs complex tests and analysis of pharmaceutical raw materials, bulk and finished products, scale-up samples, process validation samples, cleaning verification/validation samples, and stability samples using sophisticated and delicate instrumentation such as HPLC, UPLC, GC, UV-Vis, FTIR, dissolution apparatus & correlated functions.
- Supports cGMP and GLP systems to ensure the successful completion of Departmental goals and objectives.
- Independently compile the analytical data, make sound judgment of the data and interpret the data, and notify the results to supervisor/manager.
- Ensure compliance with cGMP's and the site operating procedures under the direction of laboratory management
- Anywhere from 2-6 years of experience in a pharmaceutical laboratory
- Experience with analytical instrumentation theory and practice such as HPLC, GC, FTIR, UV and practice.
- Experience with wet chemistry techniques.
- Knowledge of ICH and FDA regulatory guidance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal skills
If you are interested in this role, please be sure to apply immediately for consideration.