**Hybrid, wants someone in the office one day per week. Flexible on schedule.**
One of the top global biopharmaceutical companies is looking for a QC Associate II to join their team on a 6-12-month contract with a strong possibility of conversion or extension.
Pay Rate: $45-$50/hr
- Bachelors Degree
- Knowledge of deviations
- Trackwise experience.
- Writing investigations, a higher-level position so must have a few years of writing investigations.
- Group does change control, trending metrics, and training.
- This position is mostly investigations.
- Experience with Capa work, but can be trained but a plus with exp.
- LIMS exp also can be trained.
- Supports the team by helping with investigations that happen in the lab. Any deviations, any laboratory investigations (out of trend, out of spec).
- Everything they do is a compliance issue, so every deviation must be reflected in the system and processes.
Please apply here directly if interested but If you are genuinely not interested, is there someone you can recommend?