Due to the beginning of new projects this year, a leader in the bio-pharmaceutical industry is looking to grow their Quality team. A fast-growing immunotherapy company is looking to for a Quality Assurance Learning and Development professional to their team. Here, you will be responsible for supporting GxP training and administration functions.
The Quality Trainer will be responsible for:
- Supporting Quality operations while maintaining compliance with GxP guidelines.
The Quality Trainer should have the following qualifications:
- A or B.S minimum in Biology, Chemistry or related field.
- Strong understanding of SOPs and experience with training and/or curricula development
- Experience with training completion data and training records into the training system.
- Experience with Veeva Vault or Compliance Wire system is a plus
- Health Benefits (Dental, Vision, Medical)
- Remote (WFH)