Quality Assurance Specialist II
Due to the beginning of new projects, my client is looking to grow their QA team. A pharmaceutical company that is looking to add a Quality Assurance Specialist to their team. Here, you will be responsible for supporting QA operations.
The Quality Assurance Specialist will be responsible for:
Providing support to GMP operations with Quality documentation investigations.
The Quality Associate Specialist should have the following qualifications:
- B.S/M.S in Biology/Chemistry or related field.
- 5+ years of Quality and/or Manufacturing within pharmaceuticals.
- Strong understanding of GMP regulations guidelines and compliance
- Background in supporting investigations/deviations and CAPAs
- Experience conducting and leading audits
- Health Benefits (Dental, Vision, Medical)