An exciting Pharma company is currently seeking to hire a QA Manager to join their growing team near Munich.
Key responsibilities of the QA Manager include:
- Ensuring continuous improvement for the QMS
- Planning and performing audits from third parties such as external labs and CMOs
- Follow-up of these audits along with internal GMP audits
- Writing and reviewing company SOPs and CAPA plans
- Providing training, support, advice and education throughout the company and other departments
Key requirements of the QA Manager include:
- Completed scientific studies or medical-technical training or comparable qualification
- Sound knowledge and practical experience in the field of quality assurance / quality management and its regulations in the biotechnological / pharmaceutical industry
- Strong GMP/GDP background and knowledge of the regulations
- Organizational talent and technical understanding as well as routine in dealing with MS Office
- Very good knowledge of German and English (spoken and written)
If you are interested in the QA Manager position, send your CV or contact me at +44 203 758 8792 for more information.