A well-funded pharmaceutical company is looking to bring on a Document Control Specialist to join their team. You are going to be interacting with many teams cross-functionally specifically supporting the team. Overall, you will be responsible for maintaining and establishing an electronic document management system across the company.
* Work with a team to establish and maintain electronic document management system
* Create document control procedures and maintain standards associated with regulatory requirements (GxP, etc.)
* B.S. or BA preferred
* Experience in the use of Electronic Document Management Systems
* Strong communication skills
* Working knowledge of FDA/ICH regulations
* 2 years in industry with GMP/GLP quality assurance/control experience is a plus.
* Health Benefits (Dental, Vision, Medical)
* Paid sick days