We are working with a medium-sized CRO in North Carolina to find a Quality Assurance Auditor! This role is ideal for someone who is looking to make a positive impact within a socially conscious company and has a knack for identifying gaps in compliance. They are rapidly growing and are looking to start the right person immediately! Does this sound like you?
- Perform internal and external audits, ensuring procedures are meeting SOPs and regulations as applicable
- Creating and/or reviewing documents and able to identify and call operational staff to fill in the gaps as needed
- Assist writing and viewing QA SOPs and with managing other document activities
- Issue QA statements for reports when necessary
- Carry out duties with minimal supervision
- Other duties as necessary
- GLP auditing experience
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment while still meeting target due dates
- Previous experience working in a GLP/GCLP laboratory role
- QA background in GLP/GCP
- Bachelor's in biology, chemistry, or other related scientific discipline
- CRO/CMO experience is a plus!