My client is a global company that provides contract research services to pharmaceutical companies, headquartered in Australia. They have international reputation in designing and implementing clinical research in various therapeutic areas and currently they are looking for Project Managers from anywhere in Australia to join them.
- Managing the implementation, ongoing evaluation, prioritisation, reporting and timely delivery of all operational aspects of allocated projects
- Establish project
- Maintaining effective relationships with all stakeholders
- Guide project teams on project specific deliverables
- Managing all operational aspects of projects
- Coordinating the feasbility planning and selection process of sites
- Recommend to and seek guidance from sponsor or project leaders
- Project management experience
- Good communication skills
- Working knowledge of, and ability to implement project activities in accordance with, ICH/GCP and all applicable regulations and guidelines in the relevant regions
If you are interested, please apply with your CV attached.