The prominent biotechnology company that I am currently working with is looking to bring on a new Project Manager in their El Segundo, CA office on a contract basis. This company focuses on exciting new cancer treatments that rely on immune-based strategies.
Contract: 6 months with possibilities to extend
Remote or Onsite: Onsite
- Give project and admin support to the Quality Systems and Compliance group, which includes readiness for regulatory inspections and inspection management program
- Manage QA Compliance or other Quality Systems process improvement projects from initiation to implementation
- Direct all facets of inspection logistics on site and aid in the development of training aids on specific roles, processes, responsibilities, and systems associated with regulatory inspection management and support
- Support management of writing and punctual completion of regulatory responses, commitments, and other correspondence.
- Bachelor's with 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in working in a GMP environment or in similar association with commercial operations project teams and/or in cross-functional project management activities
If you are interested in this role please click the link to apply, or share if you know someone who may be interested.