A global commercial-stage pharmaceutical company is currently seeking a Project Manager to join their Medical Affairs team in facilitating the management of donation and sponsorship requests. This role will begin as a 6-month Remote contract with the ability to extend and covert.
- Process charitable donation programs, corporate membership and sponsorship
- Assist in budget reporting
- Manage budgetary tracking
- Participate in the reconciliation of the programs
- Manage calendar with donation and sponsorship programs
- Participate in legal contract generation, purchase order management, vendor on boarding, purchaser order management,
- BS/BSc or BA, preferably in a scientific or health-related discipline
- 5 years of project management experience
- Strong understanding of the pharmaceutical or the healthcare industry
- Experience in coordination and administration of Sponsorships
- Budgetary tracking experience
If interested in the project manager role, don't hesitate apply now!