**Local Candidates Preferred**
Job opportunity with a top biopharmaceutical company that is looking for a PMO Analyst to join their team on a 6-month contract with a good possibility for conversion or extension!
Requirements and Job Functions:
- BS/MS in a scientific discipline, with 2+ years of the relevant pharmaceutical industry and/or project management experience
- Expert knowledge of MS Project, Planview, SQL Server, MS Power BI, and MS Excel
- Exceptional verbal/written communication, time/resource management, attention to detail, interpersonal and organization skills
- Project management office (PMO) analysts are in charge of overseeing all PMO operations. Their duties include building detailed project plans, keeping projects on budget, tracking progress, and analyzing project data to identify areas of improvement.
- Develop and support the Planview Project/Portfolio Management (PPM) tool, monitoring system performance, and troubleshooting issues as they arise.
- Manage weekly user support sessions, ad hoc support requests, and user account management.
- Provide introductory training to new users and supplementary training to an existing user on new functionality for the Planview PPM tool.
- Support the development of the project and portfolio governance processes for the organization and ensure that the development of the PPM tool reflects these businesses processes.
- Work with the organization to develop new report specifications and determine if they can be developed in or out of the house. Build in-house reports.
- Health Insurance
Please apply here directly if interested but If you are genuinely not interested, is there someone you can recommend?